Christmas Drink Boxes

Nov 22, 2013

So of course you guys remember my Halloween Party Cups and how cute and easy they were to create; well I thought of another way to bring these into the Thanksgiving (Thanksgiving versions coming later, I know I showed Christmas first!) and Christmas Holidays.  
These drinks take minutes to assemble, and most importantly, inexpensive! I purchased the supplies at both the Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. Make this project even sweeter by using your 40% off Coupons at Hobby Lobby as it will make this craft even cheaper!
Supplies Needed: 
Brown Crepe Paper (Hobby Lobby)
Pipe Cleaners (Hobby Lobby)
Fuzzy Balls (Hobby Lobby)
Googly Eyes (Dollar Tree)
Juice Boxes (Dollar Tree)
Glue Gun


Instructions - Take the Juice Box and wrap with crepe paper, glue on googly eyes and adorn with red fuzzy ball for nose and sculpt pipe cleaners into antlers. 











No comments:

Post a Comment