Party Tip Tuesday: DIY Halloween Party Cups

Oct 22, 2013





Afternoon! I thought I would share a super cute idea, that I've seen floating around the web & perfect for your Halloween party! These cups are extremely easy to make, take minutes to assemble, and most importantly, inexpensive! I purchased all supplies at my local Dollar stores, minus the paper straws, but those can be found at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Luckily, the paper straws are within color season for Halloween and may be purchased for less than $2 bucks if you use 40% off Coupons!

Supplies Needed: 

Paper Straws (Optional)
Crepe Paper (any color)
Paper Cups (any color because we are covering the cups with crepe paper!)
Googly Eyes
Juice Boxes 
Glue Gun


Instructions - Take your paper cup or Juice Box and wrap with crepe paper, glue on googly eyes and adorn with paper straws. 

Enjoy - My son sure did, he kept wanting to shake the cup to make the eyes move as well as dancing, so it took me a few times to get the shots I wanted lol!





Juice Boxes







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment