Organizational Wednesday: Jewelry Display Ideas

Oct 9, 2013




 I've been on an organizational kick lately, and one of the toughest areas for me to keep organized is my closet. (I'll spare you guys the images of what it currently looks like, because its a disaster zone with crime tape and everything, okay not really, but it most certainly feels like a hurricane swept through it). One of the fun ideas I have planned for my closet is to clean it up, organize it, and give it a boutique shopping feel. I know this will be a fairly long process so I'm beginning in small areas, and thought I would look up cool and interesting ways to store my jewelry, here are some of the standouts I ran across!











What are some areas of your home your would like to organize?

For more organizational ideas follow me on Pinterest.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment