Custom Race Car Party I Glamour Avenue Parties

Nov 12, 2012



  • Child's Name: Aidan
  • Child's Age: 3
  • Location: Local Park

  • Description:I created a fun race car theme for my son Aidan's 3rd birthday as he is really into cars,trucks, trains, anything that goes fast he is impressed.
  • Design Inspiration:I am usually hosting girls parties, so it was a welcomed change to design with boy related details in mind. I had the basic elements as a starting point, but needed some inspiration to take it up a notch so I took to Pinterest to research cool details.
  • Project Details:
    I knew I wanted to incorporate a dessert table in the party, but I also wanted to offer lunch to the kids. My place settings included gable boxes with easy meals (turkey slider, fruit snacks, chips, and cookies). I also provided water bottles and Gatorade with checkerboard labels to coordinate with the race car theme used throughout the party. For the dessert table I wanted easy desserts the kids could grab and move around with, so I made chocolate dipped treats and used candies on the table. The park where the party was held had an amazing pavilion with a walk way leading up to the seating area, so I lined the path with race car flags, and a "Welcome Race Car Fans" banner to welcome all of our guests. 

    For activities at the party, the kids colored race car themed coloring pages, jumped in a jump house and decorated race cars.  The decorated race cars doubled as a party favor, and was surprisingly a hit with the adults as well. We had a few extra cars and some of the adults decorated some too! 
  • Vendor Credits
    Styling: Courtney of Glamour Avenue Parties
    Photography: Courtney of Glamour Avenue Parties

    To see additional photos visit Glamour Avenue Parties on Facebook here.











No comments:

Post a Comment