FEATURE:: BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW WITH THUMBTACK

Aug 27, 2015

Thumbtack Spotlight

We are thrilled to be a featured provider on Thumbtack. View our spotlight below!

Memorable Parties

What do you love about your job?
 
I love that we are collaborating with our clients to enhance their child's birthday celebration and seeing our ideas come together for a fabulous birthday party! I also love all of the beauty, make up, nails, and glamour activities involved in our parties because my job never feels like work!

What or who inspired you to start your own business?
  I was inspired to start my own business while on maternity leave from my previous job in human resources. I felt I wasn't using my creative talents, and I knew deep down that it was time to take a chance and see where my passions took me! I do not regret my decision as I love working with kids and the creativity involved in party planning, and I enjoy being a part of our clients' celebratory moments.

Describe your most memorable project.
  My most memorable projects are always the surprise parties. It is always a great experience to arrive at our venues, set up the decor, wait for the guest of honor to arrive, and finally see the look of happiness and surprise on her face when she sees her family, friends, and our area transformation for the party. In that moment, I feel our efforts in organizing the party, preparing for the big day, and giving attention to detail are all worth it just seeing the guest of honor happy, excited, and ready to party!

Source: https://www.thumbtack.com/tx/conroe/kids-party-planning/


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment