GLAM PINK & GOLD PARTY:: GLAMOUR AVENUE PARTIES

Mar 3, 2014








Do you live in the Houston Area and want a similarly styled party? Contact Glamour Avenue Parties here!

 
********* 

I am super excited to share with you the new direction I am taking Glamour Avenue Parties in an effort to brand the company! I have had this task underway for a while as I attempt to "get serious" and take business to the next level. With that said, I thought it was time to totally vamp up our social media profiles and give the company a visual face lift! I felt like with a name like Glamour Avenue Parties, there wasn't much glamour going on around here! I chose a pretty pink, black and white accented with a gold color palette and went from there!

What do you think about our Glamorous Update!???!

*****
VENDOR CREDITS:
– Styling, Photography, Paper Goods, Tassel Banner: Glamour Avenue Parties

Do you live in the Houston Area and want a similarly styled party? Contact Glamour Avenue Parties here!

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment