Real Party Feature: Doc McStuffins Inspired Party

Dec 10, 2013

I wanted to share the party details for a simple classroom party I designed for my 5 year old niece, Peyton. The theme was a Doc McStuffins inspired setup; I didn't go into a lot of detail as the party was in my nieces classroom, so I kept my decor limited to the table top! See more details below!

 


 




 


Some of My Favorite Party Details!



  • The pink, aqua and purple color palette is one of my trending color palettes, which I don't mind because I love it!
  • I wanted a custom Birthday Girl Ribbon for my niece Peyton, so I created one using ribbon and cardstock! It was very easy and I loved the final look!
  • Because this was a classroom environment, I wanted to keep all of the details simple and easy, so all of the accents were created using paper. For the table scatter I used a large paper punch and cut shades of purple, aqua and pink and scattered across the table. For the table cloth, I used craft paper, which was easy to dress up the table and even easier to dispose of once done.
  • Favors in the treat boxes for the girls were: rings, bracelets, sunglasses, play-dough, stickers, band aids, and candy. For the boys treat boxes I included sunglasses, mini trucks, band aids, play-dough, crayons, Doc McStuffin's color pages, yo yo's, dinosaur figurines.
Party Styling: Glamour Avenue Parties

Want a similarly styled party? Contact us!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment