Party Feature: Super Hero Party by Glamour Avenue Parties

Dec 24, 2013

 

Sharing a very special Super Hero themed party I hosted for three guest of honor - My son Aidan, niece Peyton, and little cousin Ariana!

This party was definitely a labor of love, and I enjoyed the planning process because the superhero theme is one of my dream themes! I most certainly liked incorporating some fun ideas into the party as well as some awesome inspiration from Anders Ruff Super Hero on a Budget theme. I utilized a few fun ideas, as with three guest of honor, I thought it would be wise to keep the party fun, but within budget!

Some of my favorite party details:

  • Handmade Birthday Girl/Boy Ribbons
  • The three separate headliners to spotlight each guest of honor
  • The place settings that included the plates and napkins, as well as treat boxes with favors.
  • The favors for the guests that included: capes, masks, themed tote bags, super hero theme candies, and tumblers. 
  • I liked that each cake was personalized with the likes of each guest of honor!
More party details- The party was held at an indoor trampoline facility, so I was able to include a few stand out details for the place settings and cake table. The guests noshed on pizza, sweets, and posed for fun photos with their capes and masks on!

Vendors:

Venue - Sky High
Cakes, cupcakes, – Local Bakeries with handmade details.
Photography –  Glamour Avenue Parties
Party Styling: Glamour Avenue Parties

Want a similarly styled party? Contact us!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment