Courtney Price, Owner and Event Stylist of Glamour Avenue Parties shares her fabulous party ideas for taking your Labor Day Party to the next level with these fun party tips!
1. DIY Washi Tape Serveware - Jazz up your plain white serve ware with washi tape for a look that is fun and inexpensive; when the party is over peel off the washi tape and toss in the trash!
2. Washi Tape - Washi Tape is available in a variety of different styles, colors, and patterns, check out the options available to dress up your next event.
3. Paper Straws - What's old is new again with this retro staple that has made a huge comeback in recent years; paper straws inject a fun touch to your holiday drinks!
4. Citronella Candle Buckets - Keep bugs at bay with these sleek and stylish candle buckets available in a variety of colors.
5. Cocktail - Surprise your guests with an eye catching drink that is delicious and festive!
6. Mini Burger Sliders - Want to keep meal time prep to a minimum? Try out this recipe for mini sliders and create burger bar for guests to serve themselves!
7. Striped Dessert Plates - Keep your theme cute and coordinated with these nautical styled dessert plates.
8. Party Display Ideas - Need easy DIY decor ideas like this mason jar with silverware; check out this site with tons of suggestions.
9. Polka Dot Napkins - Mix and max fun patterns to create an eye popping visual for your party.
10. Treat Table Ideas - Do you want a small treat table at your event and need some ideas to display your treats, find inspiration from this beautifully styled table.