Entertaining Kids for the Summer I Camping I Glamour Avenue Parties

Jul 9, 2012






With the start of summer officially here, I thought it would be fun to explore some easy themes to keep kids busy. I have been entertaining guests since school let out and I have been wracking my brain trying to think of cool and inexpensive things to do, and thought I would share some of my ideas.

Our first activity was backyard camping and include items I had around the house with sheets, PVC pipe, branches, and tissue paper. We constructed the ten really easy and used tissue paper and branches for a toddle friendly "camp fire".

Because we did not have a real fire we just used the stove for the smores. Each camper had a flashlight o see night bugs while we told ghost stories. This was a really fun and easy activity, that was great for team building skills and using what you have to create a fun evening.

If you are entertaining a large group of guests and would love to do a fun camping themed party, feel free to contact Glamour Avenue Parties to develop a fun custom camping party for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment